HATPALA™ Reverse Osmosis Membranes are spiral-wound, thin-film composite membrane elements for desalination of tap, brackish, and waste waters in industrial and potable water applications.
HATPALA™ RO membranes are advanced water treatment membrane elements specifically suitable for Israeli water sources and environmental conditions.
HATPALA™ membranes’ advantages are:
- High salt rejection
- Optimal productivity
- Low energy consumption
- Robust construction and chemical stability
- Low fouling potential
- Excellent cleanability and durability in aggressive sanitizing and cleaning procedures
- Standard dimensions and connections
- Competitive prices
- As a result of all of the above - low operating costs
HATPALA™ membranes are available for immediate supply in Israel. They are backed up by comprehensive and local technical support that includes:
- Performance projections for new and existing RO systems
- Analysis of normalized operation data
- Dosing calculations for antiscalants, oxidation inhibitors and antifoulants
- Recommendations for cleaning and disinfection.
HATPALA™ Reverse Osmosis Membranes are exclusively manufactured for TREITEL by OLTREAMARE (Italy) using DOW™ flat sheet membranes (USA).
Treitel Chemical Engineering Ltd. is the exclusive Israeli representative of OLTREAMARE LIQUID SEPARATIONS for water treatment reverse osmosis membranes.